In October, to celebrate the launch of CAPITAL ROCK RADIO, we will be giving away a copy of NINE INCH NAILS brand new album BAD WITCH on Vinyl – thanks to our amazing sponsors QUALITY RECORDS PLUS!
Bad Witch is the ninth studio album by American industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails. It was released on June 22, 2018.
In 2016 Nine Inch Nails planned a trilogy of EPs, starting with Not the Actual Events. The second EP, Add Violence, was released in 2017. Following a handful of concerts in support of Add Violence, Reznor was enthusiastic to begin work on the final part of the trilogy. After experiencing creative difficulty in the studio, he and bandmate Atticus Ross decided to focus on doing something ‘exciting and risky’, which included the incorporation of saxophone. Those sessions led to Bad Witch, a studio album inspired in part by David Bowie.
While Bad Witch was originally set to be an EP, it developed into a full-length album. Reznor initially saw the trio of planned EPs as forming one album with three smaller components, but after seeing how EPs tend to be overlooked (especially on music streaming sites) Reznor decided to promote Bad Witch to a full album.
To go in the draw to win this prize, simply tune into CAPITAL ROCK RADIO and listen out for the SECRET PASSWORD which is played regularly through the day & night on this station!
Fill in the competition form & that’s it, you’re in the draw! Competition closes October 30st. The lucky winner will be announced LIVE during our HALLOWEEN SPECIAL on Wednesday October 31st (from 12pm AEDT – 1am UTC)
COMPETITION HAS CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open worldwide to persons aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter [Capital Rock Radio and Quality Records Plus], their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. Entries must be received by midnight October 31st. Once competition closes, the submission form will be removed from this page. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. To enter fill in your details as directed on this competition page.
5. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place LIVE on 7th November 2018. The first name drawn will win the prize.
6. The prize for the winner is a copy of Nine Inch Nails – Bad Witch album on Vinyl. The Promoter cannot and will not take any responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit to the prize winner. Prizes will be packaged as securely as possible. The Promoter isn’t liable to replace or refund any prizes that are damaged or lost in transit to the prize winner.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified to the public on the air on Capital Rock Radio and via Social Media. The winner will also be contacted via email. The winner must reply within 30 days to claim their prize.
9. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
10. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion).
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.